Welcome to the CABCO Privacy Portal
What is GDPR and how does it affect you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Privacy is the discipline of handling personal information in a strictly controlled manner, to meet the following objectives:
- To be transparent about any personal information that is collected and what it will be used for
- To protect the information from accidental or malicious loss, damage, unlawful processing or disclosure
- For legal GDPR compliance
Your personal information is important and there are a number of threats associated with the inappropriate disclosure and/or use of your information, including:
- Identity theft
To reduce the risks, you must treat your personal information with great care and only disclose it if you feel confident that it will be handled appropriately.
- Via his website Clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of one of our emails
- If you sign up to receive newsletters via more than one email address you will need to unsubscribe from each.